India is a home to richest begger.
Mr Bharat Jain, 49 is one of the richest beggers of India.
He has two flats in Parel, Mumbai. The estimated price of each flat is almost 70 lacs. He owns a shop which has been rented earning him almost 10k per month.
He generally works outside Parel. His daily income is almost 1500 INR. He lives with his family at Nallasopara.
His favourite begging spot is Charni road Mumbai.
1. Finally answered! Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Scientists finally concluded that the chicken came first, not the egg, because the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens.
2. If you believe that you’re truly one in a million, there are still approximately 7,184 more people out there just like you.
3. Brad Pitt once got paid to hide his beautiful face, in his first job as a chicken mascot for a fast food restaurant.
4. Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes and alcohol, according to a study.
5. In Bangladesh, kids as young as 15 can be jailed for cheating on their finals. Thank GOD…I don’t live there!
6. The Spanish national anthem has no words.
Drug Addiction!!!!!!!!!! A Funny Story
In a dense forest in India, a Tiger was smoking cigarette. He was enjoying his first smoke of the day. A Rat was passing by that way. He noticed the Tiger smoking and went straight to him. He started ” My dear Tiger brother, Why do you spoil your own health by smoking? Your life is very precious, please come with me, I will show you how beautiful this forest is”. Hearing this, the Tiger put his cigarette down and stepped on it to extinguish the flame and started walking with the Rat.
As they walked through some distance, they saw an Elephant was placing HANS (Tobacco) under his lips. The Rat went to the Elephant and asked, “My dear brother, you are a strong guy, you are very intelligent, why do you destroy your own life by using Tobacco? Come with me, I will show how awesome this forest is”. The Elephant threw away the HANS and started walking with them.
As the three were walking through the forest, they saw a Lion having alcohol. Rat went slowly to the Lion and said ” My Highness, you are the king of this forest. No one can match your strength. Why do you destroy yourself ? Please come with me my Majesty, I will show the beauty of our forest.” Hearing this, the Lion gave one loud big slap on Rat’s cheeks. Both the Tiger and Elephant were scared to their nerves. They asked the Lion ” Your Highness, why did you slap this messenger of peace?”. Lion angrily replied, “This idiot is high on weeds, He said the same and made me wander through out this forest, yesterday. He is doing this daily. ”
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
And this one
And how about this one
And that happiness of reaching the end of the level
And reaching to princess
And the joy of riding that jetpack
And that fun in beating your friend
And that pleasure of kicking your opponent
And that jump for getting those fruits
And that stunts on bikes
Edit : Adding some more
And that “Don’t shoot me, don’t shoot me!” and “reload reload”
And that “Blast”
And that three in a row or column
And that making your arena 😀
And that running
And that eating the dots
I remember playing these games again and again just to beat the highest score!
Coming generation would not be able to play these games!